Full name: Paul Beson
- MSc Infection Prevention and Control- (University of Dundee, Scotland)
- Master of Public Health- (University of Ghana, Legon)
- BSc Nursing (University of Ghana, Legon)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Implementation Research (IR) with a focus on Infectious Diseases of Poverty (IDP)- (African Regional Training Centre (ARTC), University of Ghana School of Public Health and the WHO Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (WHO-TDR)).
Years of Experience:
- 6 years of experience as an Infection Prevention and Control practitioner.
- 7 years of experience as a Public Health Specialist
- 10 years of experience as a clinical nurse
Department: Infection Prevention and Control.
Designation/Additional Roles: Infection Prevention and Control/ Clinical Coordinator.