Business Development Manager
The post holder is responsible for identifying new business initiatives, new target markets, and new products. The position will also be responsible for pitching new services to new clients with a view to increasing revenue. The position must also have a sound understanding and knowledge of the private healthcare landscape, detailed knowledge of the players in the market and the key clinicians per speciality. The position should also have a sound understanding of the pricing of the various products /services in the various segments of the market.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- • Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- • Develop and execute strategic sales and business development plans to achieve sales targets.
- • Assist in the development of pricing strategies and negotiation of contracts.
- • Assist in developing growth strategies and plans with revenue. (Financial targets).
- • Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- • Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
- • Assist in drafting and reviewing contracts.
- • Finalizing working relationships and agreements. Aim for at least 5 contracts per month.
- • Closing on new business opportunities. Must have in-depth knowledge of existing market opportunities.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Business Development, Economics, Finance or Marketing is required.
- • Master’s degree in communication, marketing or business preferred.
- • Must have at least 5 years of prior experience in marketing, and business development in the healthcare sector.
- • Having worked for a start-up and or the healthcare industry in any capacity will be a plus.
- • Experience working to and exceeding targets.
If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com with the wording Business Development Officer in the subject line.
The Bank Hospital
Location: Block F6 Shippi Road Cantonment, Accra
P.O. Box CT 1224, Cantonments, Accra | Tel +233 302 739373 | Reg Number CS156732016
Date Posted: November 7, 2023
Closing Date for Applications: November 21, 2023
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted