Chief Operations Officer
The Chief Operations Officer is responsible for providing strong strategic, professional, and managerial leadership for all aspects of health service operations for The Bank Hospital (TBH). Under administrative direction from the CEO, the jobholder shall provide operational leadership ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the hospital ancillary support and non-nursing clinical service areas such as security, safety and regulatory compliance, catering services, facilities, technical, laundry, housekeeping, OPD and information systems services.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Develop an operational plan, which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the hospital.
- Work with the management team and medical directorate to help reduce costs, enhance revenues, achieve effective utilization and quality goals, analyze and utilize information to develop and support management decisions.
- Develop systems and controls to facilitate monitoring of operational KPIs against pre-defined and agreed targets.
- Ensure that predictive management systems are in place, to anticipate and manage opportunities and problems in service delivery.
- Establish appropriate systems and delegate accountability to monitor and ensure an appropriate response to client, patient, and family issues.
- Establish a positive, healthy, and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations.
- Master’s degree healthcare administration.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a senior manager within a healthcare setting.
- Deep experience in healthcare and a keen understanding of healthcare dynamics including regulatory requirements, policies, standards, and factors impacting costs and revenue.
If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com with the wording Chief Operations Officer in the subject line.
The Bank Hospital
Location: Block F6 Shippi Road Cantonment, Accra
P.O. Box CT 1224, Cantonments, Accra | Tel +233 302 739373 | Reg Number CS156732016
Date Posted: November 1, 2023
Closing Date for Applications: November 15, 2023
Reports to: CEO
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted