The Bank Hospital is looking for a CSSD Technician who will be responsible for the provision of technical services in support of CSSD operation. The position encompasses ensuring processing and supply of sterile medical devices as well as other duties as assigned or required.
The CSSD Technician will be required to:
– Constantly be aware of work process problems or bottlenecks that prevent the achievement of goals, objectives and targets.
– Take appropriate action in improving any process that will allow the reduction of cost and/or improvement to quality, service and productivity.
– Actively participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
– WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
– CSSD Foundation Course certification or ability to acquire same within 12 months of starting
– CSSD or Theatre experience