Updated Protocols on Wearing of Face Masks – The Bank Hospital
UPDATED PROTOCOLS ON WEARING OF FACE MASK IN THE BANK HOSPITAL
Subsequent to the President of the Republic of Ghana’s declaration that wearing of face mask is not mandatory in his latest address to the Nation on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, The Bank Hospital (TBH) wishes to reassure staff and clients that, all efforts are being made to provide a safe healthcare environment for all.
Consequently, the following protocols shall be observed in respect of wearing of face mask within the premises of The Bank Hospital:
– Given the fact that healthcare and hospital settings are places where the sick congregate thereby presenting a high risk of infection transmission in general including COVID-19, we strongly encourage all staff and clients to continue to wear face mask while within the hospital’s premises.
– All staff and clients who present at The Bank Hospital without wearing a face mask shall be required to show proof of full vaccination at the point of entry.
– All staff and clients who present at The Bank Hospital without a face mask and proof of full vaccination shall be provided with a face mask at the point of entry.
– All staff and clients travelling to other jurisdiction without Ghana should endeavor to be abreast with the existing protocols on wearing of face mask, Covid-19 testing and vaccination pertaining to that jurisdiction.
– We encourage all staff and clients to get vaccinated and continue to observe other protocols on Covid-19 prevention such as hand hygiene, cough etiquette etc.
Please contact the Infection Prevention and Control Coordinator (0241776649) for any enquires.